Philippe Collas, Thomas Germier, Louise Pedersen; collaboration with Coen Campsteijn
Image: the nuclear envelope
- Temporal and mechanistic insight into the regulation of nuclear envelope assembly and integrity, and nuclear envelope interactions with chromatin, hereunder:
- Components that contribute to nuclear envelope reassembly after mitosis
- Maintenance of nuclear envelope-chromatin interphase
- Mechanistic impacts of pathological disruptions of these interactions on chromatin integrity and cell fate
We do mechanistic cell biology studies that include fixed- and live-cell microscopy, functional and proteomics approaches using cell lines and primary cells.
- High-order rearrangement of chromatin domains when disrupting lamin-chromatin contacts